Last Updated: 28 August 2023
1. What Are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to the website owners. In addition to cookies, we may also use other tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels, and scripts. These technologies collectively are referred to as "cookies" in this policy.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and services. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services may not be available.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this data to analyze and improve the performance of our website and services. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide you with personalized content.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They track your browsing habits and help us create a profile of your interests for tailored marketing.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period, even after you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and settings.
4. Your Cookie Choices
You have the right to choose whether to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website and services.
You can usually find these settings in the "Options," "Settings," or "Preferences" menu of your browser. You can also use browser extensions or settings to control cookie behavior. To learn more about cookie management, visit your browser's help documentation.
5. Third-Party Cookies
Some cookies on our website may be placed by third-party service providers, such as analytics providers or advertisers. We do not have control over these cookies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the respective third parties.
7. Contact Us
ul. Świeradowska 47, 02-662 Warszawa,